How does it work
How does it work
Handy Seamless Transitions have been carefully crafted so that they are super-easy to use for all skill levels – simply place a transition-layer at the junction of the two scenes and everything is ready to roll.
All transitions work without the need to do Pre-compose or Media Placeholders. Transformed any content, that is placed underneath the transition layer.
Check it out in this short How-to-Use video!
What is included in the project
- HST Script v.3.3 (requires After Effects CC.2014 and higher)
- After Effects project file with a transitions package, for manual method of use (requires After Effects CS5 and higher)
- After Effects project of the promotional video
- Script for quickly change the resolution of the transitions for your project (required only for manual method)
- Sound effects pack. A unique sound is located in each transition-layer
- Detailed help files
What resolution projects are supported
Handy Seamless Transitions support any resolution of your project. Starting with the minimum and ending with a full 4K! In fact – these transitions are resizable. Moreover, transitions will work with any aspect ratio in the frame, such as portrait 9:16
- Over 490 dynamic transitions
- For method using a HST Script requires After Effects CC.2014 and higher
- For manual method requires After Effects CS5 and higher
- For any resolutions. Including: HD | Full HD | 2K | 4K
- For any aspect ratio regardless of orientation – portrait or landscape
- Without media hodlers (adjustment layers system)
- Easily change duration of the transition
- Ability to move a Zoom Target
- Ability to use in Premiere Pro (via the Dynamic Link). Video tutorial here
- Detailed manual is included. Also, you can see video tutorials here
- Does not require advanced skills in After Effects
- AEP-file of Promo video is included
- Sound FX is included (based on pack of Mexikus)
- Music used in Promo (not included): Epic | The Glitch
- Font used in Promo (free): Muller
- Video used in Promo: Link
Great customer support
Your feedback is very important to us and we want to make our product even better!
We respond to all your messages. If you have any questions or problems with using these transitions, just let us know via the feedback form on the Profile page – and you can be sure that we will help with the solution.